Re: Default MTA for Fedora 7

On 2/3/07, David Woodhouse <dwmw2 infradead org> wrote:
On Sat, 2007-02-03 at 12:04 -0500, Bill Nottingham wrote:
> Thomas M Steenholdt (tmus tmus dk) said:
> > I noticed that Exim is being installed as the default MTA, at least on
> > the Desktop installation of Fedora 7 test1. Is this change intentional?
>
> Not exactly. It's how the dependencies got fulfilled.

It's probably a good thing though -- it _is_ a better choice because
it's much easier to deal with and much more versatile than the other
options; _especially_ than sendmail :)

No its better because you like it more. I think you have been pushing
for this since at least 1999 (2000 for sure).

Me I would like postfix :)