Re: FC7T1 and Bugzilla product / version

2007/2/3, nodata <lsof nodata co uk>:

> How about filing bugs against 'devel' but adding a 'f7test1' keyword to it?

Why not add a "current stable" version, with a distro keyword for it?

I'm not sure that's a good idea. That'd mean someone searching must
take into account release dates. And how about 'current test release'
then?

--
Michel Salim
http://hircus.wordpress.com/

My theology, briefly, is that the universe was dictated but not signed.
               -- Christopher Morley