Re: Default MTA for Fedora 7

> I just checked the contents of the DVD image, and the only MTA I can
> find there is Exim. I guess that's the real reason.
>
> /Thomas

No, this is not the real reason. "exim" is even preferred when both "Core" and "Extras" repositories are enabled while a program requiring "/usr/sin/sendmail" is scheduled for install. For instance, this can happen after a minimum install. In ordinary cases [e.g. desktop install], "sendmail" gets picked up during system install since it is listed in "comps.xml".
Jetzt GMX TopMail testen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/topmail?ac=OM.GX.GX003K11713T4783a