Re: Announcing repoman - PyGTK yum repo manager

> >    Source archives are available in tar.gz format.  We have RPMs
> >    available for Fedora Core 6.  We would have rawhide RPMs available,
> >    but we ran in to a problem building on rawhide.
> >

> So it's not ready for FC7/rawhide currently?

I developed and built on my laptop earlier today, and it's fairly close
to F7/rawhide.  There were just some problems with the build system
David was using earlier.  Try it out and see what happens.  It's just
all python so there really shouldn't be any problems.

- Chris