Re: Announcing repoman - PyGTK yum repo manager

On Sun, 2007-02-04 at 22:42 -0500, Chris Lumens wrote:
> > >    Source archives are available in tar.gz format.  We have RPMs
> > >    available for Fedora Core 6.  We would have rawhide RPMs available,
> > >    but we ran in to a problem building on rawhide.
> > >

> > So it's not ready for FC7/rawhide currently?
>
> I developed and built on my laptop earlier today, and it's fairly close
> to F7/rawhide.  There were just some problems with the build system
> David was using earlier.  Try it out and see what happens.  It's just
> all python so there really shouldn't be any problems.

Yeah, I tried to build rawhide packages using brew, but got this error:

python setup.py install
--root=/var/tmp/repoman-0.4-1.fc7-root-brewbuilder
running install
error: invalid Python installation: unable to open /usr/lib/python2.5/config/Makefile (No such file or directory)

It does work on rawhide though.

--
David Cantrell <dcantrell redhat com>
Red Hat / Westford, MA