Re: Would it make sense to make aspell dictionaries noarch packages?

Jeff Spaleta wrote:
Okay so I'm doing the merge review for aspell and all its lovely
little dictionary packages.... and I got to wondering, because i like
complicating everyone's already overworked lives....

I think the plan is to get rid of aspell for FC7, though not sure how feasible that is...