FC7t1 + kickstart

I didn't see any anaconda bugs filed against fc7t1 in BZ for this, so I thought I'd check here first to make sure I'm not doing something stupid:

I have a kickstart file for FC7t1 that was generated from an earlier FC7t1 install, but with an additional small %post section at the end:

%post
echo foo > /root/foo.txt

However, it doesn't appear that the %post section ever gets run. The 'foo.txt' file never gets created. Is anaconda the right component to file a bug against?

--Wart