Re: greylisting and dynamic host IPs, was: Default MTA for Fedora 7

On Tuesday 06 February 2007 04:07, Benny Amorsen wrote:
> The IP I send this from is static. It is also supposedly a "known"
> dynamic IP. I would agree with you if the dynamic IP lists were
> actually dynamic IP lists.

Is it really static, or is it statically assigned through DHCP, making it a
crossbreed static/dynamic?  If it is within the rest of the dynamic range
your ISP uses, then its really hard to tell.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora