Re: [RFC] Grub 2 packages for FC7

I have not tried it on raid devices just yet (been distracted for a
bit by other misc stuff).  But once I get everything submitted to
extras I'll have to get a setup to try it out.

On 2/1/07, Bruno Wolff III <bruno wolff to> wrote:
On Thu, Feb 01, 2007 at 02:41:39 -0600,
  Jerone Young <jerone gmail com> wrote:
> I've got intial packages for FC7 and grub2. This allows grub2 to be
> installed side by side with grub1. This is especially nice as grub2 is
> still in development and some key features are still not there for
> full replacement of grub one.

Did you try accessing software raid devices with it? When I last tried it
I couldn't get it to recognize md devices. That would be my main reason for
switching to it.