Re: FC7T1 and Bugzilla product / version

So what is the conclusion of this discussion so far: use Bugzilla
Product "Fedora Core" and version "devel" or "fc7test1" (which is
suddenly available in Bugzilla without further notice)?

I think it would be good if we can get some kind of "official"
statement here. Will?
Also, a notice about the correct product / version should appear in
the announcements of upcoming test releases.

Best regards,
Bernd.