Re: Would it make sense to make aspell dictionaries noarch packages?

On 2/6/07, Bill Nottingham <notting redhat com> wrote:
Christopher Aillon (caillon redhat com) said:
> >Okay well... do we have a a more full list of 'plans' like this?

See the feature list on the wiki?

Do you mean this page:
http://fedoraproject.org/static-tmp/7
as linked from:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Core/Schedule
?

-jef"Can I have the wiki automatically play an ogg of the soft
soothing sounds of crickets at twilight when i load that page in lieu
of content in the a planned features section?"spaleta