Re: f7 test: time zone problem

Jeremy Katz wrote:
It would be somewhat helpful if people who are having problems booting
the live CD can file bugs including the output of lspci so that we can
try to run all of the problem cases down

there is an other bug but I have no idea where to fill it (against what?)...
the livecd uses a different timezone than my laptop. after rebooting it saves this time to the hwclock which causes a incorrect time when I boot back to fc6 and I have to set it back by hand.
the livecd should:
1)not alter the hwclock
or
2) ask the user for his timezone during booting  (striped down firstboot)
I would prefer 2 because more options can be added here too if needed.
Jeremy