Re: New new package process SUCKS! (read please)

On 2/5/07, Michael Schwendt <mschwendt tmp0701 nospam arcor de> wrote:
On Mon, 05 Feb 2007 17:19:20 +0100, Hans de Goede wrote:
> I just went through my first new package under the new process (aka
> package no 100, so I'm experienced in this). The mail below may seem
> flamebate but it is mean't very seriously, so please take it seriously.

What?!

Do you say there is a new process also for Extras package submissions and
not just for the Merge reviews?

Just to push this point (since I haven't seen anything one way or the
other), is this new process applicable to all new package
submissions/reviews going forward, or just the Core-merge reviews?

                  -Chris

--
Chris Weyl
Ex astris, scientia