Kernel git repo hosting

Hi, Dave, everyone:

I am looking at publishing a git repository for a Fedora kernel fork, and
I am running against the standard quota at people.redhat.com. Specifically,
while space is there (barely), an non-packed repo has too many files. Also,
it's a serious pain to upload the whole repo every time. It takes hours
across my modem. So, I'd like to be able to use rsync.

Do I have any options within the project? I'm not on welfare, I can pay
my own hosting... Just thought to ask because I feel more comfortable
within our own tent.

Cheers,
-- Pete