Re: Creating a jackuser group

David Zeuthen wrote:
Probably the right thing is to allow the process to run as realtime if,
and only if, the user is logged into the local console. So I'd rather

Er, please don't. That's not the right abstraction. That would make it painful to play with audio on a headless system (e.g., one that's plugged into good speakers on the house stereo)...

As it is, in order to use a headless system *just for playing sound remotely* I have to create an 'audio' group, add myself to it, and give the group local rights. I still haven't figured out a clean way of playing video remotely.