Re: Default MTA for Fedora 7

On Wed, 2007-02-07 at 23:55 +0000, Bojan Smojver wrote:
> Any comment regarding the SUID stuff?

Oh, sorry -- I missed that. Yes, of course we ship with it suid root. It
normally drops privileges almost immediately, but for local deliveries
it needs to keep them. If you were running it in a mode where it doesn't
do any local delivery but just ships everything off to a smarthost, you
wouldn't need it setuid.

--
dwmw2