Re: Wakeup alarm?

On Friday 09 February 2007 23:37, Chris Adams wrote:
> I haven't looked at the anaconda source, but the process is package
> selection -> dependency checking -> ask ok to install. What if
> dependency checking fails for some reason? It may not be done asking
> questions at that stage.

Also we don't know how many CDs you'll need before doing depchecking.  We have
to prompt you with how many you'll need so that you don't start the install
and get asked for a CD you didn't download/burn.

So at by that stage of the installtion Anaconda doesn't know if it is
doing a DVD install or network install or multi disk install?

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora