Re: Wakeup alarm?

Jerry Williams wrote:
This is something that I have run into. It seems like the install is an all
or nothing install.  It seems like all of the tools like pirut and
system-install-packages both need XWindows.  If my install fails and I am
left with just command line how do I finish getting things installed?  It
seems like the last thing that happens is the grub install.  Seems to me
that it would be better to get the base installed and working.  Then if
something doesn't work you still have a system that does.

+1

> Is there a
command line or tools that allow for something like: system-install-packages "GNOME Desktop Environment" that doesn't require a GUI?

# yum groupinstall "GNOME Desktop Environment"

Paul.