What are we going to call the new repo? (Was: Re: simplistic questions about core/extras merge)

On 12.02.2007 13:02, Max Spevack wrote:
> [...]
2) What are we going to call the new repo, from the /etc/yum.repos.d/ perspective? In fact, my larger question is "what will f7's fedora-release package look like?

Not a big deal, but I'd really would like to have a proper name we all agree on to use. I ran into situations now and then already where just using the term "Fedora" didn't make it clear that I was taking about the merged Core and Extras repository.

So how about one of those:
* Fedora Package Collection
* Fedora Collection
* Fedora Packages
* Fedora Collective
* Fedora Package Collective
* Fedora Package Repository
* Fedora Repository
* <your suggestion here>

/me *currently* votes for "Fedora Package Repository" (short: "fedora-repo"), as that's what it is.

Cu
thl