Re: simplistic questions about core/extras merge

Hi,
3) How are we going to deal with the worst case scenario, which is packages that fail review, or for which the current @redhat.com maintainer doesn't do anything to help prepare for the merge?

I think that's a very important question to ask (there isn't much time
left and there are a lot of packages to go!). What are we going to do
with packages that don't get done?

I don't know answer. Note that when we merge, the number of people available that can do spec cleanups and such will be much higher. It
may make sense to let the overflow, overflow and clean things up post-merge.

--Ray