Re: Why is redhat-artwork multi-lib?

seth vidal wrote:
On Mon, 2007-02-12 at 10:14 -0500, Matthias Clasen wrote:
seth vidal wrote:
okay, But now that multilib is an issue is it possible to un-do this so
it can be a nice noarch pkg?
Reorganizing the artwork packages has been on our TODO list for some time, we just haven't gotten
around to it yet.

Is there anything specific and difficult about it? Could one of the
community contributors who has an interest in it take a whack at it?

I don't think it is particularly difficult, but there are a number of constraints (like keeping all trademarked logos in a separate package). What we need before making any decisions here is a summary of the current situation (what "artwork" packages do we have, how do they interact, also wrt to derived distributions, etc) and a list of goals for a reorganization. I'm sure interested community members can take a
whack at that.