Wakeup alarm?

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Mon Feb 12 15:37:04 UTC 2007

On Sunday 11 February 2007 20:40, Arthur Pemberton wrote:
> So at by that stage of the installtion Anaconda doesn't know if it is
> doing a DVD install or network install or multi disk install?

There isn't currently a way to tell a difference between a CD and a DVD.  Due
to a logic flaw in how we've been composing, the same metadata from multiple
CD set was used on the DVD as well.  I'll be fixing this in Pungi, so that we
have _some_ clue (all packages reference media1), but that won't help in the
multiple DVD scenario, where the repodata is split again.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora