Re: F7 KDE spin r2

On 2/12/07, Rex Dieter wrote:
>    * I've split ksirc from kdenetwork already for using konservation
> as default client.

That's a start.  We should probably yank out ktalkd/wifi/kpf too.

Ok, I can volunteer to work on the split for kdenetwork package.
However, I don't see a reason behind pulling kwifimanager of the hook.

>  what should be done with respect to double kmenu entries

never seen that, explain?

Well, qucs for example :)

> and those entries who are on "Lost & found" ?

which ones?

I have only one example: kicad. I'll be firing a RFE with a patch soon :)

Chitlesh
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com