Re: simplistic questions about core/extras merge

On Mon, 2007-02-12 at 07:02 -0500, Max Spevack wrote:
> 3) Internal RH developers who don't pay much attention to Fedora at all,
> aside from what they are "forced" to do.

I can't speak for what trouble or drama this may cause within Red Hat,
but from the community's point of view, we're much better off if this
kind of people are encouraged to just let go of whatever packages
they're not interested in maintaining to someone who has an honest
interest in them. If they're not interested in Fedora, they shouldn't
have to bother even getting a Fedora account. There's been some core
package orphaning going on already.