Re: Firefox 3

I'm responding via the list , as it's the only email I have for you ...

MATSUURA Takanori writes:
> Hi all,
>
> I put firefox-trunk SRPM based on current fedora rawhide one at
> http://homepage2.nifty.com/t-matsuu/install-memo/fc/

This has been very helpful, and I have been bui9lding and publishing
binaries based on these src.rpm files @SpeakupModified.Org.

However, there's now a problem where the src.rpms are not retrievable
via the URI provided. The pointers suggest a late January src.rpm, and
another on February 10, both of which have been yielding 404 errors.

Janina