Re: simplistic questions about core/extras merge

Michel Salim wrote:
2007/2/12, Hans de Goede <j w r degoede hhs nl>:

Let me put my money where my mouth is, if any core package maintainer
would like a hand and is serious about this. Then drop me a mail with a
couple of BZ id's you would like a hand with, or a package name for
which you want me to go through bugzilla and fix any bugs against that
package in general. Note you should be willing to treat me as a fellow
developer and not as some kinda newbie (which I'm not).

How about a Wiki page?

A wiki page with what / for what? Next time please try to use more then one sentence to explain yourself, I'm many things but I'm not a mind reader.

Regards,

Hans