Re: Smolt: firsboot revisited

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Wednesday 14 February 2007 11:59, Mike McGrath wrote:
So smolt is still setup in firstboot and still is opt in.  My question
is do we want to install smolt as part of a default configuration with
F7.  My vote is yes.

I vote yes too, but I want to see other votes before I just do it (:

Another yes from me, but would be good to hear from people not under the Hat...

--
Jarod Wilson
jwilson redhat com