Re: rawhide report: 20070214 changes

On Wed, Feb 14, 2007 at 13:12:05 -0500,
  Chris Lumens <clumens redhat com> wrote:
> > Is this going to the fix the all raid array elements are detected as being
> > in md0 problem?
>
> No.

OK. I won't worry too much about about that until I see the next anaconda
update.

I reopened my kernel bug dealing with the hpt3x2 pata module. Until that is
working (for a while I was getting the hpt37x module loaded which appeared
to work, but based on the name wasn't the correct one for my controller)
I am not going to be able to do much anyway.