Smolt from behind a proxy (Re: Smolt: firsboot revisited)

Dnia 14-02-2007, śro o godzinie 19:01 +0100, David Nielsen napisał(a):
> Smolt is doubleplus good, I vote yes.
I don't know nice 1984-ish word for "not so good", but:

Can Smolt work from behind a proxy server, faking the User-Agent?
Because, you know, I've tried to register some machines from a real
production environment, with no luck. setenv http_proxy doesn't work,
probably because our proxy rejects most of UA-s (or because Smolt
doesn't honor http_proxy at all).

Lam