Re: Can we make readahead more robust to package updates?

On 2/14/07, Karel Zak <kzak redhat com> wrote:
 Update: I've wrote a small and simple readahead-auditd that is able
 to collect all filenames from boot process. It means everyone will be
 able to generate unique list for his Fedora. And also I can maintain
 default lists more effective now. I'm going to release an
 experimental readahead package with this solution to FC7 next week.

Are you interested in collecting those 'unique' lists for some
unscientific comparison of what
the common boot time items are out in the wild?

-jef