Wiki outage (upgrade)

I'll be doing a wiki upgrade from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST) on February 21st (Wed). I'll be trying to minimize downtime and, in theory, the wiki won't every be unavailable, just un-writeable. During our tests it has been determined that there are very few changes that need to be made so we'll just fix things as they come up.

   -Mike