Re: RFC: drop old autofoo spackages

Karsten Hopp wrote:

We're currently shipping several quite old automake/autoconf packages just to keep
a few other old packages building. I'd like to drop the following packages:

autoconf213   (8 years since the last upstream maintenance)
automake14    (5 years since the last upstream maintenance)
automake15    (6 years since the last upstream maintenance)
automake16    (5 years since the last upstream maintenance)

By drop, you mean orphan? (:

Perhaps someone more interested in the legacy aspects could take over maintainership of these.

Some of these *really* are needed by some of the quasi-legacy apps/libraries Fedora (Extras) still contains.

-- Rex