Re: Fedora 7 media sets

Speaking as a fan and user of Fedora on several machines, I would very much like to see the detailed instructions on making one's own distribution based on Fedora, or a very minimal install.

I have a couple of old laptops with no CD drive that I would really like to put Fedora on because I know how to administer it. I've made my own boot floppy sets (that still don't seem to work quite right for FC6) and plan to start looking into initrd so my old 486 laptop with 36MB RAM will install something.

Chris