Re: Fedora 7 media sets

--- Joachim Frieben <jfrieben gmx de> wrote:

> > Its about inheritance and variety.  In a way that IMO more
> > intuitively/intelligently integrates the kickstart file(s) with the
> > install media.
> >
> > -dmc/jdog
> There is nothing intelligent or intuitive about not providing
> "everything" install media which can be used by interested parties to
> spin their own subclasses and in the same let others proceed to a
> standard install without being restricted to a subsample of packages.
Trust me, "everything" install media as you described will exist for
F7. Maybe it'll just be a 20G bluray iso since nobody cares enough to
do the whole disc-split-pkgorder stuff, but it'll be there.  (wearing
only my non-corporate-sponsored bad-track-history prognostication hat).

The fish are biting.