Re: Problem running SWT apps on Sun JVM on Fedora 7?

2007/2/16, Andrew Overholt <overholt redhat com>:
* Michel Salim <michel salim gmail com> [2007-02-12 17:09]:
> I *did* try running Fedora Eclipse against Sun Java (by mistake; the
> path to the JVM got added in front of /usr/bin when I reorganized my
> login scripts) and it did produce the same error.

Can you file a bug about this?  I've done this myself and had no issues.
While we can't support running with the proprietary JVMs, i'm interested
to see what the issue is.

Certainly! The reason I posted here first, though, is ... which
component do I file this against?

--
Michel Salim
http://hircus.wordpress.com/