Re: rawhide report: 20070217 changes

 <buildsys <at> redhat.com> writes:
> - Disable kqemu support since its not in Fedora qemu binary

Can't this be enabled now that it's GPL? I'm not asking you or anyone else to
maintain the kmod, just to build QEMU and libvirt with support for it so
someone else can build it and have it just work.

I currently only use QEMU to emulate different arches, so I don't personally
have a use for kqemu, but other people may.

        Kevin Kofler