Re: Archives of Fedora IRC channels

Pete Zaitcev wrote:

Such people need to stay away from a computer, I'm afraid. To conunt on
an IRC channel not being logged is hugely retarded. I find the the
argument for not doing it officially persuasive, but mostly because
of the waste of resources angle.

The logging doesn't matter as such - I keep logs, and grep for what I need, but publishing them is a rotten idea. The fedora-* channels right now are plain and simple, they're best left that way.

--
Rob K