Re: DVD only for Fedora "Classic" spin?

On Tuesday 20 February 2007 18:35, Gianluca Sforna wrote:
> Like with NFS/FTP/HTTP or what ?

NFS you can install from a directory that just has the DVD iso file in it.

ftp you'll need to loopback mount it as disc1  in a directory available via
ftp.  Not sure if this works for http, I've only tested ftp.

Thanks. Sorry for bothering but I have this cute little pet on my desk
(http://www.norhtec.com/products/mcjr/index.html) so I'm trying to
determine which path is best for an installation.

Do you think is there a significative advantage (in terms of needed
RAM) between those?
I have 128Mb total so I guess every free bit counts...