Re: Goodbye, Fedora (Limiting -devel to maintainers/contributers/etc?)

Warren Togami schrieb:
Randy Wyatt wrote:

Making any list actively hostile to end-users is a quick way to lose end-users. This is one of the reasons I no longer use openSuSE.

There are far better places to get end-user support, like fedoraforum.org or Bugzilla.

Bugzilla is NOT a place to get support, please go back and read the main page again:
'Bugzilla is not an avenue for technical assistance or support, but simply a bug tracking system.'

I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't encourage our users to clog bugzilla with support requests.

  Thanks

   Karsten