Re: Goodbye, Fedora

On 2/21/07, Bojan Smojver <bojan rexursive com> wrote:
And here we see the real problem - there was no proper backup of the system
BEFORE any of this was attempted. I'm sure that's Fedora's fault...

speaking of backups......
I'm looking to submit a set of safekeep packages into the fedora
package universe.
If you are running rdiff-backup based backups now, you might want to
take these packages for a spin and see if you like safekeep's
features.

http://jspaleta.thecodergeek.com/Fedora%20SRPMS/safekeep/FC6/

-jef