Goodbye, Fedora

Bojan Smojver bojan at rexursive.com
Thu Feb 22 10:53:27 UTC 2007

Thomas M Steenholdt <tmus <at> tmus.dk> writes:

> In all fairness, I wouldn't have performed that backup neither, as I
> expect is true for a lot of even semi-knowledgable sysadmins and generic
> linux powerusers.

Well, been there, done that. Experienced cold sweat etc.

OK, next time I blow up one of my own systems, I'll write one of those letters.
Actually, hang on - just a few days ago I forgot to run grub install on a disk I
replaced and the system wouldn't boot after that. Consider it done - I'm
co-signing ESR's letter - it's all Fedora's fault! Never mind that the system
wasn't actually running Fedora... ;-)

--
Bojan