Re: Goodbye, Fedora

On 2/22/07, Peter Gordon <peter thecodergeek com> wrote:
Keith G. Robertson-Turner wrote:
>> Fedora, you had every advantage
>
> Except a financial one, apparently.

I'm somewhat confused by your statement - what lack of financial
do you see in Fedora? Red Hat is one of the primary financial sponsors
of the Fedora Project; even so far as to have many of its [Fedora's]
primary developers on its [Red Hat's] payroll.

Please clarify this for me. Thanks.

I could be just in a bad mood, or simply wrong....but I believe he
meant financial advantage for the OP / complainer.
--
Fedora Core 6 and proud