Re: DVD only for Fedora "Classic" spin?

nodata wrote:
Am Dienstag, den 20.02.2007, 17:58 -0500 schrieb Jesse Keating:
For Test2, I'm planning on doing the Fedora "Classic" spin for folks to work with. Doing the Everything spin at this point is just going to take up a LOT of bandwidth / space for such a temporary thing. I do believe we'll have a Desktop (Gnome) LiveCD as well, perhaps a KDE one if the KDE folks kick some butt.

That said, we've toyed with the idea of doing DVD iso only for the Classic (and Everything) spin. Easy enough for me to do in pungi, I'll just set the cd size to 4.5G and produce one iso.

So, how much hate will be thrown my way if we just do a DVD sized iso for Test2's Classic spin?