Re: FC6 updates broken deps?

Matthew Miller wrote:
On Fri, Feb 23, 2007 at 12:09:17AM +0100, Denis Leroy wrote:
I don't think lumping them into the yum rpm is a good approach from a
system maintenance perspective.
I actually meant integrated into yum. For the same reasons we want kernel RPMs to be pushed upstream. The idea here is to have more people contribute to yum.

But all these things are already in yum-utils.

I love yum-utils, but I was talking about all the yum plugins packages out there :

 # yum list | grep ^yum- | wc -l
 17