Re: Slightly OT: bad rap for Fedora, and realistic effects

Arthur Pemberton wrote:

And this may or may not be the correct -list for this, but here goes.
I think its fair to say that a lot of the louder voices on the
internet do not like Fedora for fair and unfair reasons. My question
is what does this do to Fedora, and RedHat by association.

The dogs are barking, the caravan keeps going.

(meaning: much ado about nothing)

--
Florin Andrei

http://florin.myip.org/