Re: GNAA announces switch to Windows Vista

On 2/25/07, Michael Wiktowy <michael wiktowy gmail com> wrote:
On 2/25/07, Abdul Al-Felashis <fellacious gmail com> wrote:
> GNAA announces switch to Windows Vista

OT ... please take this to other lists that haven't just recently been
flooded with a zillion ESR-switching publicity-troll threads. That
would preclude taking it to any fedora/redhat-based mailing list.

I dunno, I think it is useful to see usability complaints from a group
who is less well known for trolling than ESR.