GNAA announces switch to Windows Vista

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Mon Feb 26 04:57:08 UTC 2007

Gregory Maxwell wrote:
> On 2/25/07, Michael Wiktowy <michael.wiktowy at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 2/25/07, Abdul Al-Felashis <fellacious at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > GNAA announces switch to Windows Vista
>>
>> OT ... please take this to other lists that haven't just recently been
>> flooded with a zillion ESR-switching publicity-troll threads. That
>> would preclude taking it to any fedora/redhat-based mailing list.
>
> I dunno, I think it is useful to see usability complaints from a group
> who is less well known for trolling than ESR.

I am seriously confused by this thread.  At first I thought this might
be a parody making fun of ESR... but huh!?

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/index.php/GNAA
It is difficult to know for sure based upon the reputable sources
online, but GNAA seems to be some kind of trolling organization that
operates in a manner that aims to annoy just about everyone, for
seemingly no purpose.

http://www.gnaa.us/press.phtml
Fedora was just the latest drive-by trolling victim.  So I guess in a
way, this is a parody of ESR.  Although it wasn't funny.  Just confusing.

Best to ignore trolls.  If you react, it encourages them to troll more.
  Just shrug your shoulders and move on.

Warren Togami
wtogami at redhat.com