Re: GNAA announces switch to Windows Vista

Gregory Maxwell wrote:
On 2/25/07, Michael Wiktowy <michael wiktowy gmail com> wrote:
On 2/25/07, Abdul Al-Felashis <fellacious gmail com> wrote:
> GNAA announces switch to Windows Vista

OT ... please take this to other lists that haven't just recently been
flooded with a zillion ESR-switching publicity-troll threads. That
would preclude taking it to any fedora/redhat-based mailing list.

I dunno, I think it is useful to see usability complaints from a group
who is less well known for trolling than ESR.

I am seriously confused by this thread. At first I thought this might be a parody making fun of ESR... but huh!?

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/index.php/GNAA
It is difficult to know for sure based upon the reputable sources online, but GNAA seems to be some kind of trolling organization that operates in a manner that aims to annoy just about everyone, for seemingly no purpose.

http://www.gnaa.us/press.phtml
Fedora was just the latest drive-by trolling victim. So I guess in a way, this is a parody of ESR. Although it wasn't funny. Just confusing.

Best to ignore trolls. If you react, it encourages them to troll more. Just shrug your shoulders and move on.

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com