2. Questions??

Still noticed when I downloaded and installed FC6 of dvd
that the I586 Issue had not been fixed, Some how I my brain thought
that a new dvd would be released that would contain the correct kernel ( I686 or I386)
Unless there is some reason for it not to be addressed?
Thought that creating a new DVD Image would be better than letting all FC6 newcomers
have to figure out of it on their own.

In the upcoming release of FC7, Core and Extras become one repository :)
Wouldnt it be splended if Maintainers of Freshrpms and Livna would join hands and merge as well :)

Keep up the good work

Best Regards
                Jóhann B.

--
Jóhann B. Guðmundsson. RHCE,CCSA
Unix Kerfistjóri.

Johann B. Gudmundsson. RHCE,CCSA
Unix System Engineer.
IT Management.
Reiknistofnun University of Iceland.
Taeknigardi, Dunhaga 5.			Email:		johannbg hi is
IS-107 Reykjavik.			Phone:		+354-525-4267
Iceland. Fax: +354-552-8801