Re: 2. Questions??

Why not?

Is it not better for the end user to always have the latest copy?
( Less to update, Bugs fixed that were in the first release etc etc )

What logical reason does the publishing team at the Fedora-Project provide
for not providing the latest respins? ( given that respins are made every 30 days or so )

Interested in what the man/team who's in charge has to say about this.