2. Questions??

Hikaru Amano kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 12:16:33 UTC 2007

On 2/26/07, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" <johannbg at hi.is> wrote:
> I Disagree
>
> What better place to meet and discuss this, than here
> on the ground they're building on?
>
> Letting the whole community here hear theyr opinions instead
> of everybody running between mailing lists.

Well .. its because the repo is not maintained / owned by Fedora
itself , but by the repo's own team .. therefore - unofficial ...

I personally would agree Freshrpms and Livna to merge ... its
something great .. but its still the owners decision whether to merge
or not ..

about the getting community opinion about that .. fedora-list is more
appropriate IMO .. and not fedora-devel-list ..

(to moderators: Is this matter on topic or off topic of this mailing
list?? thanks )

regards
Hikaru
Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail